Sunday, January 02, 2005

A busy holiday finally over

Well, I have been negligent in the last 2 weeks. But I haven't been knitting much either. Work has been crazy in the last few weeks. But now I am finished with all of that busy-ness and I can get down to some knitting.

First of all, my few knitted Christmas gifts were a hit. Lots of scarves - grandma and Bill. And that is really it.

Today I have started Anouk for a friend at work. A belated baby shower gift. I hope it will knit up quickly. I am using Micro-spun doubled and the gauge works that way. The colors are great. I will post some pics as I get some done.

Well, not much more. I am gonna go try and find some rings to join.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Hey- do you have pictures of Grandma and Bill's scarves? I didn't realize you made one for Bill, too.
Hope you have a good week.

1/03/2005 05:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home