Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A lazy Tuesday

I was on call last night, which means I had the day off today. I was unproductive, as usual. I did get a cable so I can hook up my new iPod to my stereo. It works! But working last night also means that I had to be in the hospital. I should start taking my WIPs with me so that I can work on them when I have some down time.

Right now, I am trying to finish Anouk. It goes much faster once I get to the bodice. I finished the back this weekend and I have cast on and knitted the first inch or so of the front. I think it will turn out nicely. I can't find my camera, so I can't post a pic. But I will search for it soon. I need to work on my french market bag too.

But right now, I am sitting here surrounded by my kitties, with a fire in the fireplace. I think I will go open a bottle of wine and watch Sex and the City on TBS. Here is a picture of my kitties. It is old, but they look the same. They are lazy, but I love them. More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute.
Rmily

1/12/2005 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home