Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I can't think of a catchy title

Well, I have realized that I have truly succumbed to the knitting craze. I have three projects on the needles, I want to buy a lot more yarn, and I want to quit my job and open a yarn store (just kidding -- after 8 years of post high school education and almost 7 years of training, I really shouldn't do that).

I am almost finished with Anouk. I just need to finish up the front -- only about 3 inches left. It will knit up quickly. I bought some sock yarn , and I am trying Wendy's toe up pattern. I struggled with the wrapping at first, but I think I got it figured out. And then I must finish the French market bag. Then more projects to start!

I better get to bed. For a final note, I decided to sign up for Secret Pal 4. I'll have to start thinking of some ideas for presents. I am looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

YAY! You're almost finished with Anouk. I can't wait to see pictures. And don't quick your job - you can keep it and bank roll me when i start my yarn shop. :)
Glad to see you joined me in SP4.
Talk to you soon,
A

1/20/2005 06:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home