Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I don't have much knitting to post about. I am really busy with work. I am excited about this weekend though. I am going home for a baby shower for my sister. I am loking forward to seeing everyone. I also had jury duty this week. I was called on a panel, but not chosen to sit on the jury. I didn't think I would be chosen. There were injuries involved with the case, and as a doctor, I am not someone that they would want on the jury. Oh well, I have to many other things to do this week.

Otherwise, life continues to move along. I struggle with knowing why I am doing what I am doing with my life. Not my job. I do love what I do. But, why am I here in St. Louis? Where should I go when I finish? I know I am here for work, but I don't know why I am here from a personal standpoint. It is a struggle some days. Probably more than you all want to know.

Happy Knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home