Thursday, June 16, 2005

3 in 3

Well, 3 posts in 3 days is impressive. Not much progress on the knitting front. But I did want to share this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, that is my first KnitPicks purchase. I bought 12 balls of Shine to make Image hosted by Photobucket.com, the Vintage Pink cardigan from the Spring IK. I think the cream color will be nice.

Then I bought some Crayon in red and some elegance in green to make the Child's Placket-neck Pullover from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts for a friend who is having a baby. I wasn't sure which yarn would be best. The Crayon is a nubby one, and the Elegance is smoother. I'll have to swatch them both and then decide. But all together the six balls cost me less than $10, so I figured I could afford them both (and i needed the free shipping)

I think I am snapping out of my mood. I need to before I stop wanting to be around myself. Thanks for the nice comments. Rachel wanted to know more about the Wuthering Heights tragedy. I will post more about it over the weekend. It will take some time to get it all out. And just so you know, I am a huge magazine fan too - Real Simple is on my list of read every month. I actually had to stop renewing my subscriptions cause I was getting too many. Darn Publishers Clearinghouse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I'm looking forward to your impressions of the Knitpicks' yarn. I love Wuthering Heights. I just ordered a Real Simple subscription for my mom yesterday.

6/17/2005 06:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been planning on ordering some of the Shine from KnitPicks. Hope it works out well for your cardigan!

6/20/2005 02:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home