Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm tired of frogging these socks

I have decided that it is easier to take socks with me than sweaters when I am knitting at work. So I took my soft cotton sock yarn, and started knitting away the other night using the Sock Calculator pattern. This is how much I finished.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is almost big enough for both of my feet (I have small feet, and this may be an exaggeration, but they are too big). So I frogged these socks for the third time! I want to do a top down sock. But I don't think I have chosen a good pattern. So I better go in search of a better one. Any suggestions will be appreciated. But I am tired, so I think I will go to bed for now. I haven't yet picked up my neckband, I guess that will be my challenge for the week.

In the mean time, here are my boys.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I've only knitted one pair of socks, but they fit really well and since I'm a new knitter, that speaks well of the pattern. Well, it was more of a book. It is called Crazy Toes and Heels, and it uses a formula to get the size and worked well for me. I have small, narrow feet, too.

Hope everything is going great.

5/20/2005 01:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home