Saturday, April 23, 2005

Can't sleep

Well, I'm at the hospital and I am on call. It has been a realtively slow night, but I got a phone call at 2:50 am. Now it is 4:30 and I can't sleep! So why not post to my blog.

I have not had a very good week. It must be in the air, cause it seems that there are lots of bloggers out there who feel the same. All for different reasons, but now it is the weekend! Hopefully it will turn around. I am on vacation next week and I will be going home to Virginia later this afternoon. I can't wait to have absolutely no responsibilities.

What shall I do -- I think I'll knit! I will definitely take my tank, and hopefully get it finished. I have finished the front. I thought I might do the 3 needle bind off, but it calls to be seamed, so maybe I'll just do it that way. I haven't decided. I'll post a picure a little later. I bought some yarn last weekend to make a sweater from Knitter's magazine. (I'll have to post it later cause I can't figure out how to copy the picture on this Mac). Maybe I'll take that and start it. I picked up a great light blue cotton yarn last weekend. I think it will be great. And maybe I'll try and tackle some socks while I am there. I haven't scoped out the LYS at home, cause I wasn't knitting the last time I was there, so I'll have to do that as well. Hopefully I'll be abe to keep you all up to date while I am gone. Well, I better try to get some sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm seeing a glimpse of my future....(and it's nice to know that there are others that have done it before me!)

4/24/2005 07:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home