Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another beautiful day in St. Louis

I can't complain about the weather at all. And I am here blogging from work, which I feel guilty about. But I am on call tonight, so I need some down time. I gifted my baby blanket today, and they liked it a lot. They couldn't believe that I had made it. And the baby was born on Sunday, so they were going to wrap him up in it to take him home. But I have been struggling with white fuzz all over my black shirt today after carrying the blanket. Oh well. It is usually cat hair!

On the tank front, I am about halfway finished with the front. It has been moving along mighty quickly. I am glad of that. And I am contemplating finding a nice cardigan pattern and buying some more green cotton fleece to make a set. But I guess I'll need to find the same lot to match it. They have a lacy cardigan on the white lies web site that they suggest going with it, but I think I would rather have a non-lacy cardigan. Oh well. I will keep perusing the free patterns, and the mags that I have.

There are so many things that I want to knit. I think I may get some of the knitpicks summer yarns to knit up the vintage cardigan from the spring IWK. Well, enough rambling for today. I need to get back to this silly spreadsheet that is taking away my attention. I should be writing some of my article, but I can't get motivated. I don't really like to write. But I better get to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that color of Cotton Fleece! Thanks for the encouraging words about the boards, I'm in the midst of a little freak-out, but I'll get over it and get on with reviewing soon enough, I hope!!

4/21/2005 06:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home