Sunday, March 06, 2005

Anouk update

I have not been much in the mood to blog. I have been working, and I have had time to knit. I am halfway finished with Anouk. I have been busy trying to get it finished. Cause my friend who I am making it for went and had her baby 3 weeks before she was due. She and the baby are both doing fine. And I am making the 6 month size, so it won't fit yet. But I do want to get it finished.

I haven't really worked on anything else, but I figure I should make some goals for March. So here goes:
  1. Finish Anouk
  2. Finish French Market Bag
  3. Finish my mom's eros scarf.

I think those are fair goals. I would like to make a sweater for myself. But I need to figure out what I want to make. I feel like I have been working a lot. At least I have been on call a lot. Which is no fun. But it is what pays the bills, and buys more yarn. So I can't complain. More later -- and pictures of Anouk as soon as I finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home