Sunday, February 06, 2005

The weekend must end

Well, I had a relaxing weekend. But it was chock full of lots of things, that did not include knitting. Friday night I went to a wedding. Then yesterday, I spent time doing laundry and cleaning the house. I did go to Hobby Lobby to get a crochet hook, and ended up getting a bunch of frames. Then I decided to scan in a bunch of pictures from all the places I have been so that I could print them out and hang them on the wall. I will have to post some of them soon. Then I had dinner at one of my faculty's houses. Finally today I spent cleaning the rest of the house and getting ready for the superbowl party that I had. It was a small gathering but fun none the less. I think I spent more time in the kitchen than watching the bowl, but that is okay. The time I wasn't getting ready for the party, I was getting ready for my trip to Reno this week. I have to go there for a conference, so I won't be posting for the remainder of the week. But I also hope that I will be able to get some knitting done. I think Jimmy Beans Wool has a store in Reno, so I may have to check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I went back to the SP4 list and have been clicking through to find you - I'm glad I did! I enjoy reading about other medically minded knitters. I have a conference in Reno in March and hadn't even thought to look into yarn stores out there! I wasn't going to rent a car, but maybe I can figure something out if there is indeed a Jimmy Beans Wool store...

2/07/2005 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home