Friday, January 21, 2005

Well, it is cold here too, but I can't complain too much. We are not supposed to get nay snow, although the temperature is only barely gonna top freezing.

I am celebrating tonight cause I got my research proposal in to the review committee. Except I can't celebrate too much, cause I forgot a pretty important part. I just have to get it to them by Monday morning, which shouldn't be a problem. I basically have it done, I just have to cut and paste some things together.

Oh well, I have some knitting plans for the weekend -- first and foremost, finish Anouk. I may be able to do that tonight. Then I want to finish the market bag so I can finally say that I have felted something. I hope to also find a new project to start.

All of you all, stay warm out there. And have a good weekend knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home