Friday, January 28, 2005

Another Friday

Well, another night at the hospital last night. And another day catching up on sleep. Sometimes I wonder why I have chosen this crazy job. But I really do love what I do. I just wish that babies didn't like to come in the middle of the night.

On the knitting front, I am halfway finished with the foot part of my sock. I will take some pictures later. It is going faster than I thought it would. The striping is coming out nicely. I hope to get some more done tonight as I veg out in front of the TV.

I am getting excited about SP4. I need to do the questions, and I will post them tomorrow. It is supposed to be a messy weather night here, with some sleet and snow. So it sounds like I will have lots of time this weekend to knit. Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home