Monday, February 21, 2005

No knitting news

Well, I haven't had time to much knitting today, but I wanted to blog something. So I'll talk about my cats. They are a crazy pair. I got Sam my first year of residency. He was very tiny and he had fallen out the tree outside of one of the houses where one of the nurses lived. He had cut up his face. I could put my whole had around his belly and I have a small hand. But I was away from home so often that he was lonely. One of my friends had kittens and I got one of them to be his brother. His name is Isaac. They do love each other, but they also love to fight each other too.

Sam has been acting weird. He wanders around the house crying all the time, and I think he is losing some weight. I give them low calorie food cause Isaac is very fat. So maybe he is just hungry. I should probably take him to the vet. I gave him some other food tonight and he has calmed down some. I'll have to see how he does. Well, more knitting news later.


Here are the boys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Sorry to hear that Sam is still out of sorts. You should take him to the vet and make sure he is ok.
Talk to you soon.
A

2/22/2005 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your boys are beautiful! I might get a cat in a few months...i'm very excited! :)

your SP

2/25/2005 03:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home