Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My secret pal is very nice!

Thank you so much to my secret pal. I had a very unproductive day at work. I couldn't get motivated to do anything. Then I went to a free drug rep dinner at Morton's (gotta love nice dinners paid for by other people). And waiting for me was this


Then when I opened it, it was this.


Yes, that is Sam's paw on the right side. He and Isaac were happy to see the package too. It is a Miles Davis CD for my budding Jazz habit, a great book mark, and three balls of soft GGH Aspen yarn. She bought it for the baby gifts I need to make, but I think I may keep it for myself. There is also a godiva chocolate bar, but it didn't make it into the picture. And not cause I ate it already.

The capelet is almost done. I haven't bound off, cause I think that I may add a few rows. I can't decide. Oh well, I am going to go and watch ALIAS that I TiVo'd.

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your Ribbon Twist Capelet. That's another design I had my eye on from the Ribbon Twist book!

2/18/2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home