Sunday, February 20, 2005

Not a very productive weekend. I was on call Friday night, and I took my knitting bag with me. But I didn't get anything done. Then yesterday I came home and laid around the house, and didn't get any knitting done. But I did go to Hobby Lobby, and Hancock fabrics. I got some ribbon for my capelet at Hobby Lobby, then some LionBrand Micro-spun at Hancocks. The Micro-spun is for my second version of Anouk. There are too many of my co-workers who are having babies. But it keeps me in business, so I can't complain. And more fun gifts to make!

Today I knitted some on the french market bag. It seems to go on forever. And I cast on for the Anouk. I decided to do the front and back at the same time this time. Hopefully it will go quickly. Anyway, now it is off to bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin! I just caught your blog from Ashley's site and I'm looking forward to reading about your knitting. Just wanted to say hi...

Jen

2/23/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot to mention that I can't wait to see your Anouk. That is one of my favorite patterns, but I haven't knit it up yet.

2/23/2005 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home