Sunday, March 20, 2005

Here is Anouk #2!

Friday night my friends had what they called an elephant party. We all brought things we didn't want anymore and went shopping from the other peoples stuff. I got a bunch of things, nice things, and all for free! And the bonus was I didn't think that I was going to be able to go. I really lucked out.

I have finally finished my second Anouk. But I can't decide if it needs pockets. I think it is colorful enough not to add the pockets. And maybe I'll just oversew the flowers onto the bottom without the pockets. Ashley thinks it looks good like it is.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So not much else in knitting news. I am still trying to decide what to take with me on my trip. I bought some Homespun to make a baby blanket. I think I may take that. I was going to use this pattern from the Lion Brand web site.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Anouk looks great!

3/20/2005 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be the lone dissenter, I think it needs pockets (or something). The wide band of yellow is just calling for something in it! Maybe instead of doing the actual pockets, just overstitch some flowers?
Natalie

3/22/2005 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colours you chose! What yarn did you use it sure knits up great?

3/23/2005 01:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home