Sunday, May 01, 2005

I have returned home

I had a good week on vacation. But all my pictures I took for my blog are stuck on my moms camera. And I couldn't get them off. But I finished my french market bag, and I need to take a picture of the sock yarn that I bought. The yarn shop that I went to have a big online business. Here it is for all who are interested. They really did have almost any imaginable Lorna's Lace and Koigu. Well, since I don't have much more knitting content to talk about, here is a little interesting thing about me. Since I'm here in the midwest, maybe I should start speaking like them. But don't know how to find about that.

Your Linguistic Profile:

50% General American English
30% Dixie
20% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

sounds like you had a less-eventful trip back :) I clicked on the link to the store, then shut the window for fear I'd spend more money I don't have. I can't wait until my next "living disbursement" comes in (I need yarn to live!). I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of your market bag; I want to make one, but need to remember where I saw a site that had some modifications for it....

5/02/2005 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home