Monday, May 09, 2005

Thank you SP!

Today I came home to find my final secret pal gift! Two hanks of Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud n s beautiful blue, a hank of dye your own sock yarn, all kinds of Kool-Aid to dye with, and a bottle of Eucalan to wash all my goodies with. It has all come from May! (I'll have to take some pictures when I have some light.) She has been the best Secret Pal I could ask for. She even e-mailed my sister to get some ideas. She has sent me lots of great stuff. And she has a great blog! I will really enjoy getting to know her now. Thanks a ton! And just so you know, Amanda was the recipient of my gifts! I had a great time buying stuff for her. This is such a great way to meet new friends!

The tank is almost finished. One more inch on the shoulders, then the seaming and the neck and arm bands, then it will be another FO. I need to block it, but I need to find a good place to do that. I don't have a board, which would probably be a good investment as I continue to knit more things.

Finally, my plea to all of you. Beth is donating her hair to Locks of Love. She is trying to collect enough money to pay for a wig to be made from it. She is just $90 from her goal, and her big day is this saturday. So go help her out. You can make your donation right from her blog. I did, it was really easy and you will be helping someone who will be forever grateful to get such a great head of hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for the promo, Kristin. I really appreciate it! Four more days...

5/10/2005 08:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home