Friday, May 20, 2005

No catchy title today

Well, I am getting ready for a another trip. I'm kind of sick of packing! Tomorrow I leave for Amelia Island, FL for a week long research course. Hope that it is good. It is supposed to be excellent. I need to learn everything I can about research. Then my mom and sister are coming to the island for the weekend! It should be a fun girls weekend.

I just hope that I have time to knit while I am there. I hope to take my tank and finish it there. I got the neckband done. I hope that it flattens some in the blocking. It kind of curls forward. Now all I have to do is seam the sides and do the arm hole finishing. Maybe I will get it done before I leave tomorrow, but I doubt it. I am on call tonight and didn't bring it with me, and I have to go home at 8:00 tomorrow morning and pack, then leave the house by noon to get the airport. It will probably have to go with me.

I may be MIA for the week while I am gone. I will have internet access, but my colleagues may wonder why I am reading blogs instead of writing my research protocols. But to all of you, have a good week. I'll catch up next week. Can't believe it is already almost June!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Amelia Island is beautiful! Enjoy your stay and have a fun time with your mom and sister!

5/21/2005 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home