Monday, July 18, 2005

May the force be with you

I got home today and found a card in the mail from my SP. She has been great, more than I can say for myself. And it is always nice to actually get some correspondence in mail, instead of just bills and all of the junk that I get. I think I could have refinanced my house 200 times in the last years. Oh well enough of that.

The card had 3 great flowery book marks in it! And this cut out from the paper .

She said she thought of me when she saw it. (And I must give credit to the authors, not to impinge on any copyright) And I agree with Kenobi, although if you choose to go it alone, that is okay too.

Anyway, thanks SP.

Not much new knitting news. I did finish the first sleeve on my baby cardigan, and I have joined it with the body. I finished the edging on the second sleeve, and hopefully that will go quickly. But I have been really busy with things for work, so not much time for knitting. Let's just say that I am glad that you all are grateful that OB/GYN's have to be board certified, but the preparation to actually take the test (and that is not the studying part) is a pain in the neck. I better get back to it. Hope all are well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it! We got a good giggle out of the cartoon here. I'm still thinking about my next care package to you - it's gonna be a good one! :)

Your SP

7/19/2005 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Lorette said...

That cartoon is a hoot! I've always said that "natural childbirth" is about as advanced as having an appendectomy without anesthesia.

7/22/2005 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home