Thursday, July 07, 2005

I WON!

I haven't been doing much knitting lately. I am working on my baby sweater, but I have been really busy at work. No excuse, I know. But I amheaded to Miami this weekend! So hopefully I will be able to knit while I am there.

But I am so excited, cause I won Cara's contest. She asked what our favorite love songs were. Hard to pick a love song, when you haven't been in love for a long time (I won't actually mention how long it has been. But let me just say, I wasn't yet delivering babies when I was last in love, and I have been doing that for quite a while now). I picked "let's stay together" by Al Green. I thought that was fitting. And I WON! I have some yarn and cards headed my way. I am very excited, especially about the cards. Her pictures are so great and I had thought about buying some anyway. Well, I need to finish getting ready for my trip.

Have a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win!!

7/07/2005 05:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

congrats! (her cards are on my "buy once the living disbursement comes in" list) I hope you're having a great weekend :)

7/10/2005 07:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home