Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday, busy Sunday

Well, I am on call day. And it has been the day of deliveries for first time moms. It has been a great day. We have delivered three so far, and have some more to go. I have also been working on the manuscript for my paper that I am trying to finish. My book chapter I finished last week, and I hope to get this finished before I leave for Thanksgiving.

I am also getting anxious about my job interview next week. I have two days full of interviews. And I don't know what to expect, what questions I should ask. But I am looking forward to it. It should be good.

Well, the one thing about today that has also been good, it I have some time to knit! I am progressing slowly on the sweater. I wish I had time to make some Christmas gifts, but I am not so sure that it going to happen.

I have also been investigating another project that I am going to keep secret for a while, until I get it all figured out. Hope you all have had a good weekend. I just want to leave you with this:
If I can't get a date on my own, maybe he can help (Hope you don't mind me stealing the pic Ash).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home