Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SP5 is done!

I haven't felt much like doing anything these days. My own mood, compounded with all the devastation of the hurricane has left me kind of down. haven't been knitting much. But I wanted to give an SP5 update. I first wanted to thank my wonderful SP from North of the Border. Heather was a wonderful SP and she sent me some great stuff. I guess I need to post a picture of the sweatshirt she sent me. But I love all the things she sent. The person that I sent to was Janet. Her last gift box is in the mail, and I hope that she likes it. I had fun picking out all the stuff.

I know there are lots of you all doing what you can for the victims of Katrina. I wish I could go down and volunteer, but I don't think I can. I am giving some money. That is the best I can do. Hope you all hang in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

It was a lot of fun to pick things out for you...I was really glad that you liked the U of C sweatshirt. :)

Your SP,
Heather

9/06/2005 02:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home