Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thanks

Thank you to Beth, and to my SP for answering my question about my sock. I think I have it all figured out. I am almost finished with sock number one. I will post a picture soon.

I had a wonderful trip to Aspen. I only have one picture. I was in meetings from 7 am til 4 pm almost everyday. And I took my camera, but I didn't have a chance to take any pictures. I'll have to keep those images in my mind. The weather was good. It rained almost every day. And the one afternoon I had free, I was going to go hiking, and the sky looked like it was going to fall. So I went shopping instead.

I went to the Aspen Yarn Gallery. Who could not check out the yarn shop. And to my surprise, they were having a sale! I bought some sock yarn, cause I still couldn't afford anything else in there. I am feeling strapped for cash these days. But they had some nice things.

I also found this store called Lush. They make all there own "cosmetics" they say. But it is really just skin care products, hair care, etc. It is good quality stuff, that is not that expensive (except for the $78 moisturizer that I kindly left on the shelf). Wish they had a store that was closer, but I am glad that they have a web site. I may have to buy some other stuff. I am a skin care nut, and I am always looking for good quality stuff. I bought some henna for my hair, but I am nervous to use it. $15 a block, instead of what I pay to get my hair done was enticing. But I'll have to see how it works. Makes me a bit nervous. They also had this "deli" where they had there own facial masks that are all freshly made and kept on ice. You can't buy those on line.

Well, I hope everyone in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama is doing okay. The pictures are making me sad. The power of nature is truly awesome. It makes me appreciative for all that I have. I wish I could go there and help. I may look into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home